It's time to get your tax return sorted

Are you a pilates or yoga instructor and a bit confused with how to complete your tax return?

I can help you!

Hi! Angela here ... I'm a Chartered Accountant with 20 years experience in tax. 
I'm also a Pilates Instructor, so I know exactly how to deal with your contractor income, what tax deductions you can claim, your tax instalments, GST and BAS statements.

Get your questions answered, peace of mind
and your tax return done and dusted!

What do I do with my invoices?

You invoice the studios you teach at throughout the year and now it is tax time and you have to pay your tax. Teaching may even be your second job, so you have additional income on top of your normal salary.

What deductions can I claim?

Find out exactly what tax deductions you can claim as an instructor.

Where are you based?

I'm based in Elwood, Melbourne. I don't mind travelling - I can come to you or we can meet in a cafe somewhere between us. If you are in a different city we can connect over Skype and get your return done that way.

"I was looking for someone who had some more specific industry wisdom than a general accountant. I teach pilates as a sub-contractor and pay my tax in instalments, but also have a full-time salaried position that is PAYG and the former tends to impact how much I pay on the latter. On top of this there is a HECS debt and some salary sacrificing. I wanted to find someone that could essentially just tell me what I can and can't claim, and the smartest way to go about organising my tax affairs (which I have very little interest in!). Angela came to me and sat with me and we prepared the return together. It was super helpful and easy, and for the first time in years, I didn't have a tax bill!'
- Kathryn Daley
  • Individual Tax Return completed & lodged

  • Contractor income input correctly

  • All possible tax deductions claimed

  • Tax Instalments

  • Other tax items such as rental property, capital gains, trust income

  • GST & BAS Statements

  • Pricing from $80 for a basic tax return